The Customer Implementation Engineer
As a Customer Implementation Engineer on the Customer Success team, you will help our customers successfully implement our RiskSense SaaS solution within their Cyber Risk Management Program to set them up for success. First and foremost, you are a problem solver. You will be responsible for ensuring our clients are successful by partnering in the onboarding process and actively troubleshooting any issues that arise. Successful candidates must be good communicators who can adapt their style to accommodate a variety of customer situations.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and System/Network Engineering background
- 2+ years’ experience in Cyber Security with a strong understanding of Cyber Security concepts, vocabulary, methodologies and security software overview
- Expertise in dealing with large enterprise accounts and Interfacing with Client technical teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects while leading simultaneous initiatives
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work within strict periods and resolute deadlines
- Collaboration with cross-functional product and engineering teams, customer success, customer support, and customers to provide the highest quality customer experience.
- Seamless onboarding experience by taking a consultative role and helping client teams drive adoption of the platform
- Sponsor product enhancements or platform expansions to support the requirements of a client solution
- Ability to perform technical demos, training and presentations for customers.
- Be the primary technical resource for customer engagements
- Address customer’s questions in a comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to use professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a client-facing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally, written and presentation style)
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- Proactively follow-up with clients as required
The RiskSense team prides itself on attracting top talent in New Mexico and from around the world. Not only are our founders and executive management team considered thought-leaders in the industry (see the "About" section), but so are our employees—from developers to sales and marketing. An entrepreneurial mindset is encouraged, and our team is constantly researching and developing innovative solutions that contribute to our existing and new technologies.
Our company culture encourages communication and rewards creative, bright minds. Our team is positive, energetic and, above all else, is persistent in solving challenging problems. The dress is casual and the atmosphere is uniquely positive and stimulating. Though we are continuously expanding, the vibe is very "tech startup."
In order to recruit and retain our team of top talent, RiskSense continues to grow our world-class benefits package:
- Awesome benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Training
- Incentive stock-option plan for qualified employees
- Referral Bonuses for recommending top talent that is hired
- Tech amenities, such as computers, multiple monitors and more
- 120 hours of accrued vacation time
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.