RiskSense is the pioneer and market leader in pro-active cyber risk management solutions that allow enterprises and governments to contextualize internal security intelligence, external threat data feeds, and business criticality to identify imminent cyber risks and prioritize remediation actions. The company’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform transforms cyber risk management into a pro-active, collaborative, and real-time discipline. As former advisors to the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Intelligence Community, RiskSense founders developed Computational Analysis of Cyber Terrorism against the U.S. (CACTUS), Support Vectors Intrusion Detection, Behavior Risk Analysis of Vicious Executables (BRAVE), and the Strike Team Program.
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on Human Resources Generalist to join our team. Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist assists with the development and administration of HR programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Maintains employee files and HRIS database, including data entry, data integrity, reporting, and maintenance.
- Benefits administration.
- Communicates with employees regarding policies and procedures and responds to general HR inquiries including resolving employee relation issues.
- Establishes strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers to promote and support positive employee relations, company culture and employee engagement efforts.
- Engage in retention efforts by recommending and coordinating employee programs and events.
- Coordinates HR activities and processes: takes a leadership role.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding activities.
- State and federal compliance and reporting.
- Assists with talent acquisition and recruitment activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, from an accredited college or university.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience with at least 2 years in a generalist role.
- Excellent employee relations skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to maintain a strict code of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, and be an enthusiastic team player
- Benefits administration experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law.
- HRIS management experience. HRIS implementation or system conversion experience highly desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
We offer our teammates awesome benefits, including stock options, career development, an onsite gym, snacks and 3 weeks’ vacation!
RiskSense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.